Thursday, January 10, 2008

I totally Rock!!!!

Yep you heard me I Rock!!! lol. Last night I was up waiting for my hubby to get home (11:45pm) I was sitting in the recliner, I think trying to figure this all out more and I saw him coming up to the door, I went to get up to let him in and well I tripped and fell. You see my foot was caught on my pant leg of the other foot and I tripped. When I was finally able to get up and let my husband in he was like what in the world are you doing? I was laughing and in pain all at the same time.
I am pretty sure that I didn't seriously hurt myself. But it still hurts. Don't you just love it when you do really awesome things. If you haven't done something this cool there is something wrong with you. lol.
Well back to Grey's. I am happy to have something else to keep my mind busy while the hubby is off playing army. :D

0 comments: