Well since I just started this site I thought I would give everyone an update on how the kids are doing. Which is great!!!! Well Emma unfortunatly caught what I had earlier this week, the flu but is better now. A day of rest is all she needs now and a nice hot bath. As for school she is doing great. She has some really great friends and reaches out to those who don't have any friends. This is honestly one of her best characteristics. She is always wanting to help and please people. She is doing amazing in math, I would have to say that is her best subject, it comes so easy to her. Which is great cause it is my worst. She brought home her last test and she had 100% on it. Matt and I were so proud. She is now reading Junie B. Jones books and really loves them. If you don't know what those are, they are really great beginner chapter books. She has a really great teacher who believes in great communication with the parents, I am very thankful for that. Her teacher was giving tickets for the entire class to attend the Nutcracker last month and oh my goodness it was so much fun. I want to start taking her to the ballet more and more. It was the first time I had ever been and it was a wonderful mother and daughter experience.
Now, Mr. Benjamin Tyler, he is full of it!!! I cannot believe how quickly he is growing. He weighs in at about 22 lbs and is 29 inches long. He has a mouth full of teeth and had his first hair cut right before his birthday. He is almost always on the go but he will stop and snuggle you for a little while, if you have a nice soft blankie. He loves his blankies. He loves music and starts dancing when it is on. He loves to give kisses and you will get sloppy ones. He love balls and trucks and his fridge farm. And if given the chance he will bring you everything out of the cupboard in the kitchen. He is going through the stage where he wants to bring you things. So when he does I say thank you and then so does he, too cute! He talks a lot, of course he says momma, dadda, baby (which he calls the dog) ogg (dog) he just started saying ba-bye and knows what it means and will get his coat and ni-ni and knows what that means. Last night I put him in bed and told him ni ni love you and he would say ni ni and so I would say it then him, and I am sure you get it, I didn't want to shut the door cause it was just so cute.
I could go on forever but I won't. Have a great day.
Now, Mr. Benjamin Tyler, he is full of it!!! I cannot believe how quickly he is growing. He weighs in at about 22 lbs and is 29 inches long. He has a mouth full of teeth and had his first hair cut right before his birthday. He is almost always on the go but he will stop and snuggle you for a little while, if you have a nice soft blankie. He loves his blankies. He loves music and starts dancing when it is on. He loves to give kisses and you will get sloppy ones. He love balls and trucks and his fridge farm. And if given the chance he will bring you everything out of the cupboard in the kitchen. He is going through the stage where he wants to bring you things. So when he does I say thank you and then so does he, too cute! He talks a lot, of course he says momma, dadda, baby (which he calls the dog) ogg (dog) he just started saying ba-bye and knows what it means and will get his coat and ni-ni and knows what that means. Last night I put him in bed and told him ni ni love you and he would say ni ni and so I would say it then him, and I am sure you get it, I didn't want to shut the door cause it was just so cute.
I could go on forever but I won't. Have a great day.

0 comments:
Post a Comment