Last weekend was a 4 day weekend and so we decided to head to Oregon for the weekend. Our main reason was because Matt's grandma was having surgery. With only a few road bumbs and a lot of prayers she made it through and is home and on her way to a great recovery. Thank you all for your prayers. We took Benjamin to see her often and if she was sleeping he would tell people shhh ni-night. It is so cute.
We left Thursday night and of course didn't get to leave when we wanted to (do to them not being off when they were supposed to) So we arrived down there at 10:30 that night and so Emma had to stay the night with us. Poor thing, we never see her when we go down there because she spends all her time with my grandma (Nan). Which is great. They have such a great time together. I am happy that they have such a great relationship. It is very important to both of them.
This time down was very relaxing, for the most part and we got a chance to really visit with people. I very much enjoyed staying at a hotel this time. And my wonderful friend Lesley even got us a jacuzzi suite our last night there and that was so wonderful. I realized I had never left Benjamin over night before, however it was really nice.
Needless to say the trip was really nice and we are actually looking forward to the next one in March!
Update on the move: We are actually moving!!!! I am so happy! I cannot wait. I will probably start packing this next week!!! There really isn't a lot to pack so it should be fairly easy. I am so excited!!! I actually like moving and decorating a new place!!! So wish it luck that it goes well!!!
Saturday, January 26, 2008
Oregon trip and then some
Posted by Crystal Weaver at 9:42 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
sounds like you guys had a great time in Oregon. How lucky, you and Matt had a night alone. It pays to be around family, huh? I'm so glad Matt's grandma is doing better.
Post a Comment