I really need to do a real update, but I really haven't felt like writing all that much. There is so much going on, but nothing super crazy.
The kids are growing like weeds. I cannot believe Emma is 8 now. Its seems like yesterday she was Benjamin's age. She is doing well in school, as
well as one can do with such an unorganized teacher. I know that has got to be a bad envir
onment to learn in, thank God the school year is al
most over. Benjamin is learning so quickly, I am looking into pre-schools for this coming year for him. He is also picking up the not so good stuff from the girls. That is always fun to fix. Liz is doing better and is such a big help with Matt being gone. Although we have our moments.
I am very much looking forward to the adventures ahea
d, I don't know why the unknown is so appealing even though at times it is terrifying. But I am hoping that this is all for the better and that things will be better for all of us all around. I cannot wait to have an actual house with our own yard. Its getting a little old having the entire
neighborhood in your back yard and kids starring in the windows. We have started our house hunt and we are leaning towards Fountain, we are looking for a place within the school district that we have fallen in love with. It would be such a relief for the girls to finally be in schools that are all about the students. I know I don't remember my family having too many complaints about my schools.
Well thats not everything but a good amount for now.
Below pictures are from the Armed Forces Day Celebration
0 comments:
Post a Comment