I have been awful at keeping up with my blogs on here and I am really not sure why, because not really have a place to blog is my biggest complaint with having only a facebook.
Anywho, for anyone who doesn't already know we are safe in Colorado and have been here since the end of July. Most of you already know everything that we have been through since we arrived here so I am not really going to give history on that.
Right now we are preparing for Matt's deployment to Iraq and the move for the kids and I back to Oregon. As we are not looking forward to the deployment we are looking forward to being close to family again. Matt will be leaving sometime between the middle and end of March. We are planning and looking forward to when he will be able to join us in Oregon on his R&R. The kids and I are going to start our venture back to Oregon on the 4th of May. I am very thankful that my step dad is going to be helping us with that.
This school year has been a pretty good one so far. I am very proud of Liz that she has really been trying and applying herself. And her school here is way better than the one she was going to in WA, the one there really left a lot to be desired. Emma has struggled more this year than she has in the past but given everything that we all have dealt with and will be dealing with this year she has done very well. I am however looking at maybe some summer school, just to ensure that she is on the same level in Oregon. That is the downfall of switching school, them all not being on the same page with their studies. Benjamin will be starting Preschool in the fall! I am so excited! He is really going to love it! The little stinker is just too smart for his own good sometimes.
I want everyone to know this is the site that I will be using to keep everyone up to date on us and Matt while he is gone. So please bookmark it or put it in your favorites.
0 comments:
Post a Comment