Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Soldier of the Month Board


Finally after having it been thrown on him and then put off and my hand cramps from making him note cards, Matt is finally going to the Soldier of the Month board this morning. As Benjamin put it "You can do it Soldier"
I am so proud of the transitions that he has had to make and the challenges that he has faced. I know there more that lay in his future, but I believe he is an exceptional leader and can accomplish anything he really sets his mind to and stays focused on.
I will be missing you terribly here soon, but I pray the days fly by and that God keeps you safe in his arms.

1 comments:

Kenzie said...

Hey sweetie, he will be safe :) He has too. And I love this picture of him. haha. So Matt.