We are now into March, the month I have not been looking forward to, but I can't make it through the next year. I know it, aside from the fact I don't really have a choice. I have watched so many woman who I look up to survive this, and they give me more hope than they know. We have pretty much everything in order, just wish we had a for sure date.
We took the kids to the Denver Aquarium over the weekend. It's a really neat aquarium, different from a lot of the others I have seen. (pics below) It was some really great quality family time. Matt is taking each of the girls out on a lunch date this weekend. They are all looking forward to that.
The kids and I will be making our way back to Oregon the beginning of May, and we are all looking forward to that very much. It will be nice to be around family and close to all our friends through this. And our hopeful plan after Daddy returns is to either hopefully get recruiting there or go back to Ft. Lewis.
Well that is pretty much it for right now... I am sure I will have plenty more to say here in a couple weeks.
Wednesday, March 3, 2010
Strength
Posted by Crystal Weaver at 12:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment